Commercial Pricing and Business Analyst
International Coverage based from Bristol
Global leader in Packaging Industry
Excellent Salary, up to 30% commission and company car/allowance
Our client, a global leader in developing and producing responsible packaging within many industry sectors, is currently looking to recruit a commercially focused, analytically savvy account manager to join their international team. The role is based within flexible packaging and will suit someone from a similar packaging or manufacturing based background.
Working on a global account that is going through positive change towards supplier integration and are focusing on:
* Value stream mapping
* Shared cost-reduction goals and objectives: loss elimination
* Performance management standardisation
* Fit-for-purpose printing technology
* Product simplification
* Supply chain modernisation (e.g. VMI)
* Pricing based on a standardised costing tool
You will work collaboratively with your customer to understand value-stream cost drivers and how these are managed. You will be responsible for global costing and pricing ensuring consistency across regions.
Within conventional tendering and bench-marking, you will focus on:
* Costing and Pricing
* Market/value pricing and next best alternative (NBA) analysis
* Commercial modelling and materials for management approval
Other responsibilities include:
1. Customer and Internal Support including sales administration and stakeholder engagement
2. Relationship Management including key customer relationships and intimately understanding customer requirements and identifying potential issues
3. Service Level Agreements and Monitoring incline with contractual obligations and company standards
4. Reporting on performance versus account plan and achievements against targets
5. Financial Planning and being responsible for the strategic plan and budget process
* Ideally educated to degree standard
* Packaging industry experience ideal but other solution based backgrounds considered
* Pricing, business and/or commercial analyst experience
* Strong commercial, financial and analytical skills
* Demonstrably good level of understanding of business processes including sales, supply chain, finance and customer service
* Fluent language, additional languages beneficial but not essential
* Must be flexible to travel internationally, approx. 25% of working time
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceanalyst, commercial, account manager, accounts, sales, business, manager, Pricing
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.