Our client, a multidisciplinary consultancy business that specialises in the health, life-science / medical research and higher education sectors, is currently seeking an experienced programme management professional.
The organisation specialises in providing advisory and the delivery of services including healthcare strategy & planning, property services, sustainability and programme, project and cost management services. They are currently seeking an experienced candidate who can assist in Programme Turnaround, Programme Assurance, Estates Reviews and Risk Management.
* Management and delivery of successful programmes of work
* Assist in the handling of complex client negotiations
* Support and contribute towards bids and tender responses
* Support the strategic development for the service
* Be responsible for managing the Profit & Loss / financial performance on own projects
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* Professional qualification in service delivery related subject, educated to a Degree or equivalent level in a relevant field or with equivalent experience in undertaking a similar role
* Significant proven experience gained in programme / project environments
* Experience in successfully delivering technically complex and high value construction projects and programmes in the healthcare, science and education sectors
* Significant experience of successfully leading and managing a team of project managers responsible for projects up to £25million in value
* Demonstrable experience of supporting business cases at SOC, OBC and FBC stages
* Demonstrable experience of delivering in accordance with the NHS Capital Investment Manual
For further information, or to apply, please send an up to date CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria to Gareth Longley at Resourcing Group.
Call: 0161 413 5775
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As a market-leading expert across six core sectors, Resourcing Group connects talented professionals with local opportunities. With a national network of offices across the UK, it is our in-depth knowledge and expertise that has been helping candidates achieve their career aspirations for over 15 years.
Resourcing Group was founded in 2000 as a dedicated social housing recruitment agency. Since then we’ve expanded to offer our award winning, specialist approach to other fields, and now work in partnership with some of the best public and private sector organisations. We recruit personnel across the UK at all levels of the social housing, facilities management, construction, surveying and property, engineering, and architecture and design markets.