Sales Manager - Northampton Permanent
I am currently working with a smaller developer based in Northampton in their search for a Sales Manager. This is a really great experience for someone who is either already a Sales Manager or somebody who is ready to take the step up into a management position from being a Sales Negotiator.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Obtaining instructions and providing a service tailored to individual requirements
- Developing and nurturing relationships with existing and new clients
- Working closely with clients and the rest of the team to secure future instructions/ business
- Sourcing, pitching for and securing new business through developing relationships with all stakeholders
- Maintaining a network of both internal and external contacts and make use of these to gain new business opportunities
- Providing informed advice and expertise to clients and your team
- Maintaining team standards and complying with company policies and external regulations
- Recruit, train and develop team members
If you think this role suits you, please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 07551383230 for an informal chat.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceSales Manager, Managerial, Manager
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.