- Full project management for wind farm projects
- Developing wind farm Projects
- Develop and execute project risk management plans for new markets and new projects
- Evaluate project resource needs ensuring supply of BOM and labour
- Work closely with engineering and operation team to manage development process and transition from development through execution to the sales team
- Organize, execute and coordinate schedules for multiple energy projects and contractors
- Monitor and document (weekly reports) on site progress & monthly reports to Client
- Ensure plans and project documents are complete
- Produce and revise master schedules including constructions and key deliverables using MS Project
- Ensure client satisfaction, budget control, profitability, contract compliance, and problem resolution
- Report financial profit and loss of projects to management
- Knowledge and understanding of prevailing wage rules
- 3+ years of experience managing wind projects from development to execution
- Deep understanding and knowledge of processes and requirements about a complete life-cycle of wind projects such as site secureness, acquiring permits, grid-connection, civil, EPC, construction, etc.
- Experience with analysing site specific project strategy & development
- Ability to manage Project staff and sub-contractors
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline required
- Be able to communicate clearly in English and Korean to liase with related partners
- Strong skills in MS office plus MS Project
- Must be team oriented with excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.