An industry leader and a demonstrated track record of successfully developing and negotiating sizable contracts in the field with public sector or government clients.
- Develop and take ownership of creating opportunities within assigned accounts and/or geographic focus area
- Lead site evaluations for potential customers
- Develop, maintain, and expand relationships with all levels in an account ranging
- Work as part of a cross-functional project development team that includes project finance, operations, legal, marketing and communications to secure new business and ensure delighted customers
- Lead customer meetings, contract negotiations, and present at public Board or Council
- Maintain a revenue and margin quota and robust sales
- Schedule appointments and meetings with customers in order to review and define program opportunities and desired success parameters, and to qualify the opportunity
- Identify and ensure engagement with multiple stakeholders within the customer organization and surrounding community throughout the development process, to determine, define and develop compelling business impact strategies
- Ability to effectively conduct presentations in public forums
- Interest in sustainability strategies, energy efficiency, and renewable energy and passion to serve others and make a difference
- Demonstrated financial and business acumen
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8-10+ years of consultative sales or complex sales experience
- Experience in a quota-driven sales environment, exceeding sales production targets
- Master's Degree
- Experience in energy services or renewable energy industry
- Experience working with public sector or governmental agencies
- Experience working with or for engineering, architectural, design-build firms
- Experience in a management consulting or strategy consulting
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experiencebusiness development, sales, bd, clean technology, solar, wind, renewables, community garden, developer, energy, design build, facilities, project development, consulting, energy services, operations, project finance, strategy, public sector
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.