The Program Manager will be responsible for leading business processes and technology platforms to integrate renewable energy and increase grid resiliency. Oversee simultaneous projects, led large, cross functional teams, and manage a budget.
- Experience managing full lifecycle Smart Grid and AMI delivery programs - Electric, Gas and Water in the USA
- Experience working for/with a Utility on a large program that involved implementation and design
- Knowledge of smart metering, controls, energy storage, microgrid and how distribution systems operate
- Hardware and Software upgrades needed for a deployment
- Understanding of automation, communication centric, distribution automaton, volt/var controls, etc
- Experience leading team of 20-30
- Hands-on implementation of AMI Smart Meters (Electric, Gas, Water, Leak sensors), Home Area Network (HAN) devices, Zigbee, Information Systems (Collection Engine, Security Appliances, Reporting Systems, Meter Data Management System, and interfaces into the CIS system) and Network Backhaul equipment (GPRS, Ethernet, IP Radio, Tropos and Sonet Fiber Ring)
- Client Business Process Redesign
- Executive Level Management
- Prior responsibilty for end-to-end delivery
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experiencenetwork, operations, consultant, systems, electrical, engineering, utility, smart grid, smartgrid, oil & gas, O&G, GIS, SCADA, distribution, model design, business process, technology, design, solutions, BPMN
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.